Using Facebook Account Kit, learn how to become a Facebook developer using PHP...
ServiceNow System Administrator Certification
ServiceNow – Course Summary
This course is designed for individuals who are new to the ServiceNow platform. This course will provide hand-on approach and various implementations and system administration functions are demonstrated in their own instance. Moreover, you will learn the how to perform fundamental administration and configuration tasks. Specifically, the following topics are demonstrated:
- Perform core configuration tasks
- Work with User Interface (UI) and business rules
- Add users and groups
- Manage data with tables, the configuration management database (CMDB), import sets and update sets
- Work with two key process applications: Knowledge Base and ServiceNow Service Catalog
- Create workflow activities and approvals
- Configure notifications
- View upgrade history and status
- Run reports, and work with branding and customization
- Learn upgrade best practices
The course features a practical approach with hands-on tasks along with providing several key resources relevant for the exam.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for beginners with 0‑3 months of experience into a new deployment.
No Reviews found for this course.